Friday, November 14, 2008

Is this Good or Bad...

Ok, I haven't read these books, and I think I'm probably the only one on the planet. However, my dear friend sent this survey to me to see "who" I was in the Twilight series. Not sure if this is good or bad, so please let me know. And for those who are anxiously awaiting... only a few more days. And NO, I didn't reach my goal of finishing the book before the movie, oh well.

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

3 comments:

Luckiest Girl.... said...

I have not read them either. So you are not the only one!

Tammy said...

kaylene says that's good. And your not the only one that hasn't finished this series I am there with ya sista.

Rock & Michele said...

I can't believe your boys are all grown up. I should be the only one who's kids grow up. You have a handsome family.
Miss you - Michele