Saturday, December 22, 2012

Biggest Loser Round 10 & Happy Anniversary 23 Years


I have hosted 10 Rounds of the Biggest Loser.  This round I came in 7th place and took home $50 with an additional $25 for exercising at least 3x each week.  Every week you did your name was put in drawing and then I had Caleb draw this morning.  I was lucky enough to win, which I felt guilty about, but to be honest I have been getting up at 4:50 every weekday morning and heading to Four Pillar Fitness for a workout.  This round was great.  Another one is starting January 05, 2013, I am hoping to get to goal this one.  Round 11, it's the round to finish this.

Yesterday we celebrated  our 23rd Anniversary.  I am so blessed to have found the one who makes me happy.  Hard to believe it's been 23 years.  Seems like only yesterday and wow, we look so young, and thin.  But, does anyone really look like they did when they get married.  Wouldn't want to share this life and eternity with anyone else.  I thought everyone was as fortunate as I was, and then found out we are very blessed to have each other.  Here's to many, many more, plus eternity.

3 comments:

The Fife's said...

Wow Tammy, you look great! I hate to get up early to exercise so great job!! Happy Anniversary, you guys look so young.

Johanna said...

You look awesome! You are way better than me! I haven't worked out in about 2 months! And happy anniversary!!!

Stevens said...

I am so impressed Tammy. I don't think you should feel guilty at all for winning a drawing! You have put in the time and effort and deserve it!!! Good luck with round 11.