Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hoping for a Victory

Bridger is running for Junior Class Officer for next year at WX. Today we were busy getting a great picture to put on his posters. Many years ago I saw this sign of Jim Bridger Drive and have always thought what a fun thing it would be to do this for a campaign. So, his posters will read, Look for the signs... what do you think? He has been serving as a Sophomore Officer and has enjoyed it so much, he thought he'd try it again. I hope all goes well, I'll for sure list the results.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen that sign before too. Perfect campaign slogan! Rah, rah Bridger! Maybe a closer picture or different angle to really see the sign? Just an idea...

Sue Bullough Burningham said...

Go Bridger!!! I would totally vote for you if I went to your school!!!
Sue

The Fife's said...

good luck! I miss you already, but love sleeping in my own bed at night and not being a zombie all day!