Friday, April 18, 2008

ABC Tag of Me

Tammy N. tagged me, so I'm answering back. I love these!


ABC Tag
A-Attached or Single?- Attached
B-Best Friend?- Wayne, from day one,
C-Cake or Pie?- Chocolate Cake from Costco, it's to die for
D-Day of Choice?- Sunday - no laundry day! And Primary, I love it.
E-Essential Item?- Aleve
F- Favorite color? Yellow
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Neither
H-Hometown?- Provo, UT
I-Favorite Indulgence?- German Chocolate Cookies from Parsons Bakery
J-January or July? July. I really don't like the cold
K-Kids? Bridger, Stetson & Caleb
Life isn't complete without? Family
M-Marriage Date?- Dec. 21, 1989
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 3 sisters - 1 Brother
O-Oranges or Apples?-Both as long as they are in season.
P-Phobia and Fears? Having my kids hurting and not being able to fix it.
Q-Quote?-Life itself, the most wonderful fairytale.
R-Reason to smile?- Life
S-Season of choice?- Fall
T-Tag ten people?- Sue, Brittney, Angie F., Taya, Holly H. Mandi, Stefie, Natalie, Michelle, Megan
U-Unknown fact about me?- Probably nothing, my life is an open book.
V-Vegetable?- Tomato, but it's really a fruit,
Worse habit?- Drinking Soda
Y-Your favorite food?- Mandarin Almond Chicken
Z-Zodiac Sign?- Aquarius

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy!

This is ashley from cutestblogontheblock. Send me an email to thecutestblogontheblock@gmail.com. Yes, I can create a poster size of something for you with one photo. Send me an email with the other details you'd like...

Thanks!