Thursday, March 20, 2008

Street Legal

Well, it's official. Bridger is a licensed driver. Because of his being so busy after school working and my crazy schedule I let him miss school and we went up to the DMV. He is excited and we took a booklet home so he can read up to get his license for the scooter we purchased. It's hard to believe that he can actually drive, and then I had another scary thought. Stetson could actually get his learner's permit in less than a year. Wow, who would have imagined they could grow up so quickly.

I need to find out how to post pictures, otherwise, it's verbiage only. Someone please help me.

3 comments:

The Schaefermeyer Family! said...

Hey Tam! I still think it's crazy these boys are driving...my younger brother too! Adding pictures is easy...when you are creating a post there is a link you click on the upper task bar that says add an image....click on that then just browse to the file you want to add...then add the image!! If you want a demo let me know and I can stop by sometime and show you! Also we find out whether it's a boy or girl April 4th, so I'll call ya!! Love ya!

The Fife's said...

Watch out, especially on a motor scooter!! I am so glad we got to work last night, I am sure going to miss you.

Holly said...

I am so jealous he has a scooter! I want one so bad, but Andy isn't crazy about the idea of putting the twins in the basket while I drive around. Looks like someone walked you through the picture process above, but seriously if you need any help feel free to come over! I am here... pretty much all the time. :) Love the blog!