Friday, February 15, 2008

Catching Up with the Clayton's

Well, it's been a busy couple of weeks. Bridger had his 16th B-day, and Stetson is now 14. Wow, they are growing up really quickly and it's hard to believe that Bridger can drive. Well, he is still a couple of weeks out, due to him having to finish his Eagle papers before getting his permit. But in 10 short days, he will be able to get his "real" license. Look out!

I still need to learn how to do all the fun stuff of having a blog. I did learn how to change my template, now that's newsworthy. Now, if I could just learn how to add music to my blog. Try pandora.com, it is the most fun website, you can listen to anything you want.

More updates to come...

4 comments:

The Fife's said...

Looks good Tammy.

Ambler Fam said...

Hey Tammy it is Amy (Moosman) Ambler it was fun to jump onto Holly Hydes site and find you! My mom said she saw you the other day. How are you. Come check out our blog if you would like! Miss you guys. Let me know about the vinyl lettering :) Later

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy! Fun blog! I just barely have been introduced to blogging myself and am a slow learner- but loving it so far. How's the fam? I can't believe you have a son old enough to drive!

Holly said...

I totally love Pandora! For adding music to your blog, you can try playlist.com. It's pretty straight forward and then you just copy the html code into your blog. Again, I'd be happy to help! I am a ridiculously compulsive blogger!