Sunday, April 7, 2013

General Priesthood Meeting

Twice a year I kind of wish I had a daughter.  Wayne and all the boys go out to meet up with his dad and attend the General Priesthood Meeting.  They always have dinner after and so from about 5:00 - 9:30 I have the house to myself.  I have gone to dinner with friends before with other moms of all boys and it's fun.  But this year I decided to just hang  out with myself.  And to be honest, it wasn't too bad.  I went and washed my car, picked up a pizza at Robintino's and then home to finish my work.  After I decided to watch a movie, Les Miserables.  It was a perfect night.  One day I'm sure I'll have daughters to share this evening with and start new traditions, but until then, I'm really not complaining.


1 comment:

The Fife's said...

We were gone this weekend but in the future you can come hang out with us since I have all girls!