Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Braces No Longer!

Today was a great day.  Caleb no longer has braces!  Thank you Dr. Feller.  He looks so great and it's hard to believe that we can cross this off our list.  All three have awesome smiles.  It is amazing how much different he looks and how much older even.  I truly have such a great job and am able to see how much a great smile does for a person.  This time it was my own son.

 Caleb and Brianne waiting to see if today is the day...
 Dr. Feller looking to see if everything is perfect.

 Just walked the red carpet and out through the curtain, new smile!!!
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Now next to get theirs off is me...however, I really haven't minded having them.  These braces are so awesome, they have come a long way since the day I had them before.  But, they look great and it's close.  Just as long as they are gone before Bridger returns.  I'm not in a big hurry.

No comments: