Thursday, April 28, 2011

Our New Friends

Bridger has a new brother.  His name is Josh Peterson and he is his roommate at the MTC.  I know that Heavenly Father does indeed answer our prayers.  I have never doubted.  This sweet boy is an answer to a mom's prayer.  I knew that if he could find someone with a connection and common interest he would survive and thrive in the MTC.  Elder Peterson is just that.  He is the oldest of three boys, loves the outdoors, sunglasses and Nixon watches.  The seriously are brothers from different mothers.  Josh's mom and I met earlier for lunch and then got the rest of the family together for a dinner at Texas Roadhouse.  We have become instant friends and love them already.  Thank you so much Heavenly Father for once again reminding me of how much you love your children, as I have witnessed it 10 fold.
 Friends already.  Love the Petersons!
 Oh, and I got braces!  Why not???
Before my cute friend Kylie had her baby, we decided to go and see a live taping of Good Things Utah.  We love to go there and witness our local gals show.  They are always so sweet and kind.  Now Kylie has had her cute baby and it may be awhile before we get to attend again.

And, just in case you don't link to his blog, I'm including some pictures of Elder Clayton.  He's doing awesome!




3 comments:

The Hawleys said...

I think I need you to pray for a few things for me! That is so amazing and wonderful how things are working out. What a great experience for all of you! You deserve it! Miss you. Call me when you have a minute to chat.

The Fife's said...

How wonderful that you guys can get together and be friends with the elders family. Which mission is he going to? They will be friends for life. I want to see you with braces!! I have not watch GTU in forever, but the life tapings are fun.

Luckiest Girl.... said...

You are so cute! I'm loving the braces! Your such an awesome person. I love and admire you so much.