Monday, March 21, 2011

When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Head to San Diego!!!

I have an awesome job.  I had to go to San Diego for a training.  Wow, what a hard assignment.  With  Bridger in the MTC safe and sound, why not.  It was awesome.  Even a bad day is good in San Diego.  I secretly have a desire to live there one day, might be alone however.   

We had a great time and came home with wonderful ideas and new things to try and improve the success of my job at Bountiful Orthodontics.

While there I could check my email which I found a letter from Elder Clayton.  He is doing great.  They made him put a part in his hair which he hasn't had since the 6th grade.  At least I find it awesome that he is being obedient. 
 The view outside or hotel window. 
 We went to the Mormon Battalion to see our friends the Woodbury's who are serving a mission there.  They do a wonderful job as tour guides and hosts.


 The flowers are so pretty there.  These are at the temple grounds.
 The San Diego temple is absolutely breathtaking.
 Looking out our window again.
This was the harbor across the way from our hotel.  Notice the clouds, made it easier to leave and head back to what we knew would still be cold weather at home.

2 comments:

Tara said...

What a tough time! I would love to be there right about now!! =)

Cody and Kylie said...

I will live in SD with you, and Cody can live with Wayne and the boys half the year! Aww. The Woodbury's look so happy. :) I'm glad you had a little pick me up trip after you dropped Bridger off.