Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Good-bye Old Friend

Bridger sold his car today.  The car he worked an entire summer for.  This has been such a learning experience and I cried as I watched it drive out of the driveway with it's new owner.  I hope it provides it's new owner with the independence and responsibility (without being stolen) that it has taught Bridger. 


One last photo in the driveway, waiting for it's new owner to arrive.
Bridger waving good-bye to his trusted friend
Off it goes to new adventures with it's new owner.  I could not hold back the tears.  I'm pathetic, I know.
Good bye ole' friend, you have given one young man a wonderful ride.  We will miss having you rest in our driveway.

2 comments:

Colby and Dani said...

You are not pathetic!! You're a great Mommy! We've been thinking about you--only a week before MTC day! Love and miss you!

Tara said...

Just wanted to let you know we are sorry we couldn't come to the "farwell" of your Elder. Maurice is in the Stake Sunday School presidency and had to go to a ward conference and I was stuck teaching Primary! Good Luck to Elder Clayton!