Monday, February 21, 2011

He's Got the Whole World in His Hands

Each day I realize that I am getting closer to sending my boy out into the world to serve the Lord.  I'm anxious, excited, nervous and several other emotions all in one.  As I drive to work almost everything makes me have tears in my eyes as I have memories and thoughts about his leaving.  Today while driving home I was listening to the Men of the Tabernacle Choir CD that I received for my b-day from a dear friend.  The song that played as I was driving was, "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands"  It was an answer to my prayers as I realized exactly that.  He'll watch him.  I should have no worries.  I will miss him for sure, but I should not worry, He's Got the Whole World in His Hands, including my boy at the MTC and Honduras.  Thank you so much Heavenly Father for answering my prayers through a beautiful song today.  It brings peace to a worried mom who is having a hard time letting him go.
 
Missionary pictures...more to come, and so much better.  This is just one I snapped.  Our photographer can get a real smile out of him, I can't.  That's why we go to the best.

2 comments:

The Fife's said...

You will be a great missionary mom Tammy, this is what you have been preparing him to do for 19 years! Your trip to CA looked fun.

Colby and Dani said...

Don't you just love music??!! I always think that pretty much anything in life can be helped/softened/fixed/soothed/whatever with music. You are one awesome Momma!!