Monday, June 21, 2010

Just when I thought I'd make it...



Pixar had to put Toy Story 3 in theaters.  Could it have been more my story?  Seriously.  In recent posts I have admitted to shedding tears over just about everything.  Caleb and I decided to venture to theaters to see the new TS3.  I have loved the previous ones and to be honest never shed a tear.  This one however, got me.  Did I know that Bridger and Andy were the same age in the other ones...Nope!  But, they must be.  It is exactly how I feel.  Where did that little boy with a big imagination and a toy box of fun go? Loved the show, even the tears.  I've decided I just need to invest in tissue boxes and especially carry some when I go to the movies, or drive past the school, or really just about anything gets me these days.  Just remember it comes faster than you think and just when you think you've gotten over it, you go to a movie that reminds you of it all over again.  Oh well...I'll survive, I hope.  How am I ever going to survive when he actually goes somewhere, like his mission...UGH!  I'm doomed!

9 comments:

The Fife's said...

Loved the movie, but you are so much more close than I! Will Bridger do college before mission or just work?

Cody and Kylie said...

I haven't seen it, but I am sure when I do I will be thinking of you & Bridger! You are so cute and such a great mom. I will keep you busy when Bridger leaves on his mission!

Jimmy and Lindsey said...

That was such a darling show!! I loved it. Miss your guts!

Buckeye Nut said...

You are so cute :) I have now bought stock in Kleenex, especially for those little packages you can keep in your purse. LOL. No, but seriously maybe I should. I'm right there with you girl. Adam left this morning for Trek. In two weeks he'll have his last scout camp and in another month it will be off to college. Wow, time is really flying.

Colby and Dani said...

Darn those little boys!! How they occupy a place in a mommy's heart!! Whatever will I do when Barrett gets older?? I dread the fact that he will start his final year of pre-school this fall.....how is that even possible?

The Hawleys said...

You are not kidding. I look at mine and wonder what in the world happened and I can not possibly be that old. I've got my first senior this year! She just got her license too (a year late but whatever--Everything is slower in Colorado!). Miss you neighbor!

The Hawleys said...

Oh, and I loved the movie too. I laughed hard at the Ken fashion show! And I had the Barbie Dreamhouse! It was a great movie.

Shelly

Stacey said...

Tammy,

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog! It was good to here from you! We are doing great...but, not living in Hawaii as you may have thought! I wish! We are actually in Pennsylvania right now - Adam is in PA school, however, we will be moving back to Utah in August...and the end of October we will most likely be moving back in with Grandpa IVon - so, maybe we'll get to see you more at church! I hope all is going well for you and your family.

Holly said...

That first part had me in tears, and my little guys are only three! Being a mom and watching your little ones grow up way too fast is rough!