Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Fun and Spiritual Weekend


This weekend has been one of cold weather, rain, and even the sun made an appearance long enough for Caleb and Chad to play a little basketball. 

Sunday was regional conference which our stake had tickets to attend at the Conference Center.  While waiting for it to begin I took a few pictures and then once outside we walked around and looked at the flowers.  They are so pretty and the square is full of color. 
I took this before started, hope it's ok

If you haven't been to see the flowers at Temple Square you should go, it's beautiful there.

3 comments:

foxie4 said...

What a handsome family you have Tammy. It looks beautiful at the Temple we will have to go. Conference was excellent that is fun you got to be there live!!

Colby and Dani said...

That is such a good picture of you and Wayne in front of the temple! Your glasses look so cute!
I miss you!! So excited for our fun little Girl's Night next week!! YAY!

Cody and Kylie said...

Love the pics. The talks were awesome at that meeting, I loved it. I had never been to a mtg. in the conference center before, so I was excited. :) You and Wayne are adorable.