Thursday, November 26, 2009

Going Private

I really hate to, however have been getting really weird comments from Anonoymous people. So, I guess it's time. Please email me your address if you want to keep up with what we are doing. It makes me sad to think there are weirdo's out there who have nothing better to do than stalk blogs and leave comments that are inappropriate.

So, let me know. Happy to add one and all, but need to know.  I will keep it as is until the first of the year.  But, please keep following...we love all of you!

21 comments:

foxie4 said...

skeefox@hotmail.com

Holly said...

We went private over a year ago and have never regretted it.

hollymhyde@yahoo.com

Colby and Dani said...

Count me in!!!
dani.m.hill@gmail.com

Jimmy and Lindsey said...

Add me! lindsey.wing@gmail.com

mattie said...

mattie.j.russell@gmail.com

Steph said...

hi tam..add me for sure! johnssL79@hotmail.com

The Schaefermeyer Family! said...

Don't forget us! BrittSchaef@gmail.com

Ambler Fam said...

amymoosman@hotmail.com

McRae Family said...

bemcrae@msn.com

Luckiest Girl.... said...

trinafonua@gmail.com
I don't want to miss out!!!

Rachel said...

Daisiesxoxo@gmail.com
Hi Tammy, its Rachel from the operators office. How is the new job going?

Johanna said...

Since we stalk eachother, I think you should add me;) johannalynn88@gmail.com. It was so good to see you at the reception!! Thank you for coming!

Renee Hill said...

Okay, so I am a blog stalker...but not the weird insane kind. Thanks to someone we both know I have been following your bloy and would love to continue to.

hill.renee1@gmail.com

Thanks!
Renee Hill

Anonymous said...

I'd love for you to add me. Weird stalkers!
kk@gocoda.com

Stevens said...

Please add me Tammy. You have my email right?

Mindy Clark said...

Please add me!

mindycclark@gmail.com

labrierley said...

Hey! I would love to be able to read still... my email is labrierley87@gmail.com...
Laurie

julie said...

juliecla@gmail.com

Aimee said...

aimeeschreiner@comcast.net

Kathryn said...

kathryn.sempek@gmail.com

C C & R said...

I would love an invite: chelsie_draney@hotmail.com