Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School & New Ride

Caleb pondering if this really is where he wants to be...
Ready for 5th Grade...can't believe my youngest is there. Where does the time go???

Off to Woods Cross together. This reminds me of when they used to walk to elementary together. No carpool this year. Life is great!
Stetson first day of High School.

Bridger a Senior, hard to believe.

A very sad day, the last ride in the Expedition. I have to admit, tears where shed. I have driven this truck for 9+ years. Carpools, car seats, vacations, etc., etc., I was sad, but it's time.
Here's what is now in our garage. 2006 Toyota Sequia. I probably won't be sad for long. I think I've had too many changes this month. But, onward and upward.

6 comments:

Ryan and Mandi said...

Very nice new car! I love Toyotas! I can only imagine that in a blink of an eye, Alex will be a senior in high school. I can't even imagine how hard that will be!

Tammy said...

Your boys are so cute , you really have a cute family and I am so lucky to call you guys my friends. I really like your new car now I just need to take a ride in it!!!:)

The Fife's said...

I remember when you sold your honda! Time sure does fly. I love your new car. Good luck to your boys on this school year, the summer sure went fast.

Stevens said...

I'm glad to read this post, I wouldn't have recognized you cruising down the street in your new get up!! Onward, Upward and BEYOND Tammy Clayton!

Kels said...

Tammy it's kelsea ferguson I linked to your blog from Kathryn's I need to add you to mine so you can see my cute kids. How do you like that new sequoia? I've been thinking about getting one. Let me know. By the way your kids are getting so big! lOVE yA

Tammy said...

Kels, send me and email at claytonmom@comcast.net so I can link your blog. I need to see those cute boys. Hope you're doing well. Love ya cute girl...