Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Where? oh where? could my camera be...???

I'm still looking for that darn camera. It's been two weeks since I've been looking. Still haven't found it. However, I have clean closets, drawers, car, etc. I think I have most of the pictures on my computer at work, however, Stetson's Eagle project pictures are what I'm most sad about.

I have to say, I've been asked more times than most, where did you last have it? You know if I knew, I probably wouldn't have been looking for it for so long. Do I buy a new one and hope that brings my old one back home?

Anyway, until then, our lives are not documented as much as they used to be. I really need it tomorrow as it's Caleb's b-day. Maybe I'll get a b-day present for me tomorrow, too:)

Please, really I just want my old one back.

2 comments:

Steph said...

That is the worst! I really hope it turns up. Hope you guys are doing well!!

Stevens said...

I like your new blog look - very cute! Hope you find it soon!