Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pay it Forward Game

Winners are: TRINA, TAMMY N., SARAH, KATHLEEN B., STACEY J, MARYLYN, & JENNIE! Please send me your address so I can get it in the mail. So much, fun!!! Ok, I did 7. I took off the comments somehow on my blog and so I get to send more surprises. Thank you so much for playing.

Since I've joined Facebook, I feel as if I'm not very faithful to my true and first love; our blog. I haven't had a comment for so long, thought this might help.

Here's how it goes: The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice--for you!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make NO guarantees that you will LIKE what I make! (I can only hope)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It WILL be done this year.
4. You have no CLUE what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?
5. Most importantly, you MUST offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!

7 comments:

Luckiest Girl.... said...

I have done this on my page...I would love to get something from you!
Hope I am one of the first!

Tammy said...

Oh yeah baby, I totally want to play

Even Better Than the Real Thing said...

I'm in. I love to read your blog and I'm with you, I don't know why people don't comment more. Just to say, YO!!!

Kathleen Smart - Braden said...

Dear Tammy and family... it is so fun to see you all so happy !
Hope you have a great EASTER !
Hugs, Kathleen Braden

Unknown said...

Oh Yes!!!!!! Check it out!!! I am the first to comment and I am so excited. When I saw that you had done this I thought for sure that you would already have a million comments - but i am so excited that I am the first to comment!!!!! Yey! Does that mean I get something made by you? I am so excited. You are the greatest!!!

Stevens said...

Count me in!! You're one of the most creative people I know and I know I WILL like it...Thanks Tammy!

Tinkerbell said...

Tammy you are so much fun!!!! I miss you so much! I need to come into Spankys and get a sandwich from you "made with love" I havent made a blog post since my cousins died. I have a hard time looking at it because of their pic. I would erase the post but then that would make me sad not to honor them. Anywho, you have forced:) me into making a post!!! This should be a lot of fun!