Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Great Day for Ice Fishin

It was such a beautiful day yesterday, Wayne and the boys decided to take advantage and head to Jordanell for a little ice fishing, I however went shopping:) Caleb made a little "fish jail" for them to wait until they took their catch home.
They are always looking for wildlife in their travels. This moose was a welcome site.

One happy boy.

Bridger trying to stay warm, this is why I choose to go to the mall instead. This makes us all happy.






4 comments:

C C & R said...

This reminds me so much of my Dad!

Stevens said...

I love how outdoorsy your men are! And how you go shopping. I can see this a lot in my future! I was going to do ice fishing in primary on Sunday, but couldn't get it to work the way I wanted it to...Maybe Caleb could have helped!

MaryAnn said...

Just the other day I was asking Rob why anyone would want to Ice Fish??? Too cold for me!

Nwa said...

Hello Clayton Family,
I can see all the boys are having fun except Tammy. Tammy I have to agree with you for going to the mall instead of staying in the cold. That is why I like sunny California.