Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mall Cop

Yesterday I had such a fun and productive day. I got up fairly early, had a hair cut, then took a card class at Heartland Paper, made four really cute cards. (photo later) Then, Bridger has not felt well for over two weeks so took him to InstaCare. After several tests, found out it's just viral, of course it is, and just needs more fluids and rest. We then all went to see the movie, Paul Blart, Mall Cop. Excellent.

Ok, if you're wanting a really intelligient movie, this probably wouldn't be for you. However, I laughed out loud so many times. Hilarious! And, very clean. No bad language, bad scenes, nothing, great family film. In fact, we were still laughing in the car afterwards.

So, if you're looking for a fun family activity, I think you wouldn't be disappointed in this movie.

9 comments:

Tammy said...

I am so glad you liked it, now kaylene and i are very excited to see it.

Steph said...

I was wondering if this was a theater movie or a redbox movie! I will have to take Ben on a date night...we love that guy! Thanks for the review.

Colby and Dani said...

You did have a busy day! I am glad you liked the movie- we are wanting to see it too!

Luckiest Girl.... said...

That movie does look hillarious, thanks for the movie review! I look forward to seeing the cards. You are so creative!

Stevens said...

Yeah! I'm glad to have a review of the movie from someone I trust. He can be funny, but I was worried he'd cross the line. Sounds like a fun day!

Leslie said...

I changed the due date to mon the 9th of feb so that i can get them back to you by vday!!!

Unknown said...

Found your blog through your facebook...nobody can hide any more...do you mind if i peek at you once in a while? Barbara

The Hawleys said...

I was just cleaning my desk and found your Christmas card. I still miss you guys. The best backyard neighbors ever. I can't believe how grown up the boys are. Thanks for coming to Nina's baptism. I didn't get to talk to you enough. Too little time and too many people. You are still one of my most favorite people ever. Thanks for the movie review!

Brittany said...

Kevin James is one of my favorite actors. He is hillarious!
Also, I've been wanting to add your link to my blog, I hope you don't mind that I do. :)