Monday, October 13, 2008

Let it Snow?!?





Yesterday we woke up to snow...lots of it. I found myself checking the calendar to see what the date was. December? Nope, still October. Hard to believe though, it made my put on some Christmas CD's and thoughts of putting up our tree also entered my head.

Wayne had taken the boys to Bear Lake to go deer hunting and they too had several inches of snow. Although strange...still beautiful. Thank heavens for a warm furnace, hot bath and cocoa.

The weather is supposed to be 70 degrees on Saturday, I'm hoping for that. I've frozen the last two football games. I think I was meant to live in San Diego.

2 comments:

Sue Bullough Burningham said...

Tammy you and I really are sisters! I was singing Yuletide's too! It was so cozy. I totally got caught up in the joy of it all. The strangest thing about it is that I HATE SNOW!?! What the heck?

Steph said...

I cannot believe how much snow you guys got up that way! I was hoping for a lot but we only had a bit on the roof tops! But I did pull out the xmas music also...it is funny what a little snowy weather can do!!