Friday, September 5, 2008

Back to School & Back to Football







This past summer Bridger worked very hard to save his money and purchase his very first car. We are so proud of his determination and drive to succeed. Buckle up and be safe.

With the changing of the weather so comes Football. Caleb has already started his season and so far is undefeated. He is loving it and last game had four sacks. Hard to believe this sweet, loving boy is quite an animal on the field. Go Wildcats!

I love the Fall.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Congrats to Bridger! That is very impressive!

Anonymous said...

I don't know a thing about football! But dang! Caleb looks so grown up in his duds!

Luckiest Girl.... said...

What handsome boys you have!

Rock & Michele said...

Wow, haven't seen you guys for so long! Michele said you had a site, so we checked it out....very fun.

We've found it's the only way to keep up with all our kids since they are now spread out all over the place!

Say hi to Wayne.

Stevens said...

I can't imagine my boys ever getting to this point!! What an exciting time of life. You've got good, handsome young men. I love the fall too!

Leslie said...

Tammy-
NO! You aren't too late! Our first Kards are due to me by Oct 21. If you live outside of Utah County I have to ask that the first month you mail them to me along with 1-3 dollars so I can ship them back. After the first month I will have a better idea of who all is making cards, andwhere you all are at!

No, they don't have to be stampin up...they can be whatever you want and made with whatever!!

So, they are due to me Oct 21, and make 7 cards (you will get back 6 others and 1 of your own)

Leslie
Kindred Kards