Saturday, August 2, 2008

A typical day when dad comes home...




Ever since the kids have been small, they love when their dad gets home from work. We used to play outside and when he would be walking down the street he'd whistle to let them know he was close to our house. Now, they still get excited to have him come through the door. But sometimes I'm not so sure Wayne is thrilled with what is planned after his arrival. This particular day Caleb received a really fun Nerf Gun for his birthday from his friend Walker. Wayne was nice enough to act as the target. Who do you think is having the most fun!?! Thanks Dad for being such a great sport, in every sense of the word. You're the best. Thank heavens for the safety glasses.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The owner of this blog has a strong personality because it reflects to the blog that he/she made.

Tammy said...

How do people get on my blog that I don't even know. Who is "lotto winning numbers" anyway? For anyone reading the comments, I do not know this individual! Pay no attention to the comments he/she makes.

The Fife's said...

How funny, what a good sport.

Stevens said...

My boys love it when Phil gets home too. Whenever I come in the garage door, even the middle of the day, they think it's him and get ready for the attack!! Boys and daddys have a special bond, don't they! That's ok, we'll have our girls nights and be fine!

Unknown said...

TAMMY! I loved that you wrote to me and saw my blog. What a treat to hear from you. I hope all is well. Juliana does totally look like my little brother right now. I'm so anxious to find out how this next one is going to look. Your blog is great and your kids have grown so much. Take care
Rebbecca Allen