Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tag, You're It!!!

Memory Lane Tag

My friend, Taya did this on her blog... it looked like fun. So I'm gonna give this a try since it has been awhile since I've done a tag.

Here are the directions-

1. Add a comment on my blog and leave a memory that you and I had together.
It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!

If you don't have a blogger account leave a comment as anonymous and sign your name! I want all you blurkers to play along too!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. I'm hoping it's more than 1 person! Don't disappoint me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rafting trips with the gang are definitely a highlight in my book! Who gets to sit in a hot tub in the woods? And your stiches will forever be famous around the campfire stories! :)

Steph said...

Young women's, Girls Camp is one of my favorites!! You have always been so much fun as a friend and as a leader! I also remember you were in the hospital with Stetson, I think, and I came to see you while I was volunteering up there! I think I was the first "non family" to hold that cute baby! I love your guts!!!

Stevens said...

Seeing you ride down the street on that hot red scooter and watching my boys' eyes bug out!! "Sister Clayton's on a motorcylcle!" You are such a great person and example for these little kids!! Thank you!
Jennie

foxie4 said...

Tammy I just love you. You are officially going to get adopted. I love getting texts from you, and then the phone call that immediately follows.

Ricci said...

I just love to run into you, you are an amazing person, I envy your personality. You always make me smile. I am glad that we found your blog, you mean alot to me and my family. I am also sad that we moved out of the Orchard 5th ward right as you moved in.

shelby said...

Tam I have so many good memories of you!! First, I remember driving home from Muller Park Canyon after an activity and you got pulled over. You told the police man that you were our young women leader and you were supposed to be an example to us so please don't give me a ticket and then offered him cookies after he was nice enough to let you pass!!! I remember when Wayne proposed to you and we were at your apartment for an activity. I also remember you had an obsession for Alf. I love you Tam and miss you! (Maybe I should be added to your friend list hehe??)