Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our Newest Addition




Ok, I was told I need to update my blog more often. However, it seems when I have time to update I'm at work and so my pictures are at home. I'm going to tell you about my newest kitchen gadget that I love. In fact, my entire family loves it. The Magic Bullet!!! You may have seen this on t.v. and thought it looked fun, well it is. And, my kids love it and can do it themselves which is a huge plus. My boys are not great breakfast eaters and I guess they get that from me. But now with the MB, a fruit smoothie every morning is the breakfast of choice. It's truly amazing. In the words of Woody from Toy Story, "if you don't have one, get one!" You won't be disappointed. I purchased mine from KOHL's, my new fav. store, for $45.00 and then had a 15% discount, maybe a little pricey, but worth every penny.

If you're not a fan, I'm ok with that, but the Clayton Family is loving the MB!!!

FYI, I did not receive any endorsment for this plug.
href="http://www.buythebullet.com">

2 comments:

Holly said...

I couldn't agree more! We got ours a couple of years ago as a gift and we LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

I have never even heard of the magic bullet before, but it sounds cool. I love smoothies- but I am unmotivated to actually make one :)